Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Hair...


There's just something about long hair... it gives you a sense of coolness although it's not 'cooling' at all. Nope, not at all what with the crazy weather nowadays. I used to have long hair.. well not until like that. But long. One day I'll post those glorious days... hahaa.. I tell you maintaining good looking long hair is not as easy as it seems. Some people just let it grow and that's it. No grooming. You need to look good with it. Those days we talk about stuff like 'minyak bon'. It helps make your hair grow faster but it stinks. I've never tried it cos my hair kind of grew fast. But with age... hmm.... I wonder where it all went...

Anyway.... here's a tip. I saw this at a hair saloon when we got the kids hair cut.



Godlike Hair Color Lotion. Hahahaaaa... man this can be interesting.

Give it a shot for those looking for that ... err... look.



No comments: