Thursday, October 11, 2007

Quik Newz

Here's some quick updates.

A family friend just passed away. After a long battle with cancer she has succumbed to the deadly disease. She's now in a better place with the Lord. I last saw her about 2 weeks ago... was servicing her PC. She was also my brother tuition teacher once. How fragile life is. Well... hope that the entire family pulls through with the hope that one day they will meet again in Heaven.

On another note... yes... I do PC sales and service - freelance.

Next... we have moved church. We're now in a new phase of our lives. I'll be playing again soon.... with a new Yamaha Stage Custom...YESSSS!!!! And new Sabian AAX cymbals.... YESSSSS!!!!!! Muahahaha. Hopefully my wife will start singing soon too...

Raya is 2 days away... no I'm not celebrating Raya but will be away for a family vacation. Nice. Now hopefully it doesn't rain all day...

Now... I need new sticks... sigh... things are really expensive nowadays...

Well.... that's it....




No comments: